Sunday, July 29, 2012

Color Club Wild At Heart Swatches and Review

Hi peeples!

Today, I have an awesome polish from Color Club's Fall 2009 Collection.

It's an awesome dark purple with subtle holographic effect.

All images were taken in full evening sunlight. The yellow toned one were taken using a different light setting on my phone camera but I realised that auto setting were a little more accurate.


Very pigmented and I only had to do one coat for full coverage but I did 2 coats for this post as I didn't use any topcoat and it had horrible tipwear by the end of my class so I did some minor touchups and here you go!





Super easy to apply and with holos, they dry extremely fast. These images are without touchups. Imagine that, a newbie without touchups! Definitely one of my to go polishes when I'm in a rush.







Only drawback is that the tipwear is horrible, but maybe it's just my job as I come in contact with a lot of water, washing pieces of cloths that kids have used, palettes and moving of heavy things and I didn't use a topcoat.

Oh, and since the holo effect is so subtle, this is how it looks like most of the time.



So that's it, thanks for reading and have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment