Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bangkok, here I come~~ KAP~!!!!

The title says it all. I am going to touch down in Bangkok in S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N. hours to be precise. My flight is tomorrow morning at 10.40am and touching down at 11.40am

This is my first trip there with baby, and I'm sooooo excited!!! To top it off, this is my first trip with a bunch of friends, and with my baby!!!

As you all know, Bangkok is THE shopping haven for the ladies, and this is my list of things I'm gonna be buying:

  • Tops
  • Dresses
  • Pants (long and short)
  • Heels
  • Sandals
  • Bags
  • Accessories
  • Lingerie
I was telling the list to baby and I stopped at accessories. Then he said: tell me something new.

"Oh, I forgot to include lingerie too!" (My baby is a big fan of sexy lingerie, but sigh, I am too shy for nuts to do anything kinky). "That's more like it~"

-.-'''''

So yeah, I am freaking excited but I'm still stuck in the office waiting for baby to finish his part time construction-worker-job to come pick me up.

Speaking of which, I better go pay my maxis phone bill and cut off the bastard before he leeches off my account again.

Pics later!!

PS: Office has banned Facebook. I am dying of boredom here. I pray to God that my boss will see that we are unable to work without FB and proceed to unblock FB and MSN. Dear God, please help me. Thank you very much. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment